Monday, June 7, 2010

The Real views of a Traveller to India - Courtesy - Daniele Carolina Iung, Brazil - London

Namaste!!!
I basically just arrived from India and I'm so happy and so glad to had the opportunity to visit this amazing country through Karwingz.
The country itself is really mysterious, the air you breathe, all the Gods that they have, holy cows just make the culture even more interesting than it is already.
I've been to Delhi which is such messy city with its horns and breaks, bikes, cars, people, everyone together trying to cross streets....but at the same time everyone understands and respect each other.
Taj Mahal is an ilusion....I just can't explain the feeling, breathe taking!!!
Goa is amazing, it is a little similiar to our beaches in Brazil, a part from the fact that there is only one beach call "Anjuna" where you can wear biquinis, the other ones....just fully dressed....hahaha, imagine how funny!!!
And finally we arrived to Chennai...middle of may and just 42 dregres...hahaha, nothing else you could feel apart from the hit.
Chennai was such special city for me as we stayed in a traditional Indian family and had their house door open for us as if we were their kids. I had the best room of the house, my mum was just a piece of heaven and dad, sister, brother, niece and friends were the angels building such good atmosphere everywhere around me.
I'm sorry, the words sound a bit too much, but that is nothing comparing with the experience I had and the changes India has made to my life.

"India is unbelieviable to believe!!!!...poor pleople, hot weather, fully dressed code, 1 billion people living in the country and everybody keeps smiling"!!!

I just loved every moment that I had there....even eating with hands and using the funny toilets!!!


Daniele Iung
Brazil-London

No comments: